All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, Principles of Modern Radar, has as its genesis a Georgia Tech short course of the same title. This short course has been presented an- nually at Georgia Tech since 1969, and a very comprehensive set of course tes has evolved during that seventeen year period. The 1986 edition of these tes ran to 22 chapters, and all of the authors involved, except Mr. Barrett, were full time members of the Georgia Tech research faculty. After considerable encouragement from various persons at the university and within the radar community, we undertook the task of editing the course tes for formal publication. The contents of the book that ensued tend to be practical in nature, since each contributing author is a practicing engineer or scientist and each was selected to write on a topic embraced by his area(s) of expertise. Prime examples are Chaps. 2, 5, and 10, which were authored by E. F. Ktt, G. W. Ewell, and N. C. Currie, respectively. Each of these three researchers is rec- ognized in the radar community as an expert in the technical area that his chap- ter addresses, and each had already authored and published a major book on his subject. Several other contributing authors, including Dr. Bodnar, Mr. Bruder, Mr. Corriher, Dr. Reedy, Dr. Trebits, and Mr. Scheer, also have major book publications to their credit.
- Author(s)Edward K. Reedy,Jerry L. Eaves
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1092 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.