All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Molecular Virology, Sixth Edition, provides an easily accessible introduction to modern virology, presenting principles in a clear and concise manner. This fully updated edition explores and explains the fundamental aspects of virology, including the structure of virus particles and geme, replication, gene expression, infection, pathogenesis and subviral agents. In addition, this update reflects advances made in the field, including HIV pathogenesis, cryoelectron microscopy, bioinformatics, and RNA interference.
- Author BiographyDr. Alan J. Cann has worked in both the U.K. and U.S.A. teaching undergraduate, postgraduate, and medical students. He is currently a Senior Lecturer in Biological Sciences at the University of Leicester where his research interests include pedagogic research and science communication.
- Author(s)Alan Cann
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations (25 in full color)
- Weight660 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.