All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionDental students are faced with an array of operative procedures; understanding and the development of competence in their use is demanding. This text details and justifies the basic principles involved in operative procedures with the intention of reinforcing understanding and improving clinical skills.
- Author BiographyDr Alison Qualtrough and Dr Julian Satterthwaite of the University Dental Hospital of Manchester, UK. Dr Leann Morrow and Professor Paul Brunton of the Leeds Dental Institute, UK.
- Author(s)A.J.E. Qualtrough,Julian Satterthwaite,Leean Morrow,Paul Brunton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2005
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note34
- Weight422 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.