All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionEssential to anyone involved in the planning, design, construction, operation, or finance of infrastructure assets, this invative work puts project delivery, finance, and operation together in a practical new formulation of how public and private owners can better manage their entire collection of infrastructure facilities.
- Author(s)John B. Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleInfrastructure Systems: Delivery and Finance
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1044 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.