All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum computation and information is a new, rapidly developing interdisciplinary field. Its fundamental concepts and central results may t be easily understood without facing numerous technical details.Building on the basic concepts introduced in Vol I, this second volume deals with various important aspects, both theoretical and experimental, of quantum computation and information in depth. The areas include quantum data compression, accessible information, entanglement concentration, limits to quantum computation due to decoherence, quantum error-correction, and the first experimental implementations of quantum information protocols. This volume also includes a selection of special topics: chaos and quantum to classical transition, quantum trajectories, quantum computation and quantum chaos, and the Ze effect.
- Author(s)Giuliano Benenti,Giuliano Strini,Giulio Casati
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2007
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.