All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce your students to the principles and applications of soil dynamics with the leading textbook designed specifically for your introductory course: PRINCIPLES OF SOIL DYNAMICS, 3E. Written by one of today's best-selling authorities on geotechnical engineering, Braja M. Das, and Zhe Luo, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Akron, the latest edition of this well-established text addresses today's most recent developments and refinements in the field. This book focuses primarily on the applications of soil dynamics to prepare your students for success on the job. You will find thorough coverage of the fundamentals of soil dynamics, dynamic soil properties, foundation vibration, soil liquefaction, pile foundation, and slope stability. New discussions, methods, and procedures ensure your students are mastering the latest processes.
- Author(s)Dean of the College of Engineering and Computer Science Braja M Das,Zhe Luo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1089 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.