All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for a one-semester introduction to topology at the undergraduate and beginning graduate levels, this text is accessible to students who have studied multivariate calculus. Topics include metric spaces, general topological spaces, continuity, topological equivalence, basis and subbasis, connectedness and compactness, separation properties, metrization, subspaces, product spaces, and quotient spaces.
- Author BiographyFred H. Croom is Professor of Mathematics at The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Fred H. Croom
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.