All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 14 original projects that will inspire you to create your own digitally printed textile designs. Digital techniques are inspired by traditional handcrafts such as patchwork and embroidery, and utilize Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Previously the preserve of professional designers or fashion and textile colleges, digital printing is w available in high-street bureaus, where anyone can send a file to be printed on the material of their choice, ready to make and wear.
- Author BiographyMelanie Bowles is Senior Lecturer in Digital Textiles Design with more than 15 years' teaching experience. She is also a textile designer and researcher and has sold and exhibited her work internationally. She has previously written the best-selling Digital Textile Design for Laurence King. The People's Print is an open source online community for like-minded people who have a passion for textile design.
- Author(s)Melanie Bowles,The People's Print
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width198 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.