Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionFor 150 years, the French department store Printemps has been the temple of chic for Parisians, a symbol of elegance, beauty and style. It has clothed generations of fashionable men and women in the latest trends from throughout the world. Printemps is where everything associated with fashion can be found: items from the store's own famous Primavera studios, which have offered Art Deco works to all since the 1920s; collaborations with Paul Poiret, Pierre Cardin, Christian Lacroix, and Karl Lagerfeld; windows staged by Nick Knight and Chanel; capsule collections from Victoria Beckham and Malo Blahnik; posters drawn by Raoul Dufy, Ren. Gruau, and Philippe Delhomme: the style showcase goes on and on. Here, the history of Printemps is presented in three luxurious pink volumes--one each on Fashion, Art, and Society--housed in an elegant white slipcase.
- Author BiographySonia Rachline is a journalist and novelist who has written about fashion, lifestyle and culture for Vogue France for 30 years. She has authored several books, including Maison Martin Margiela.
- Author(s)Sonia Rachline
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note280 color illustrations and photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.