Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 20 stylish printmaking projects suitable for all levels of ability, including invitations, a tea towel and wrapping paper. It includes a full techniques section to explain the basic skills and equipment needed. It presents clear and beautiful step-by-step photographs to guide the reader along and show the projects in action. What could be better than getting together with friends and getting creative? If you fancy stamping some personality on anything from napkins to canvas shoes then this book of print making from the new Super+Super series is for you. With 20 projects to get your creative teeth into, this quirky step-by-step guide to print making is full of fun. Projects include invitations, napkins, tea towel and wrapping paper.
- Author BiographyAmy Phipps and Claire Culley came up with the idea for Super+Super when they realised there wasn't a place in their town to do all of their favourite things under one roof. They now run regular craft classes and events from their base just off Brighton's sea front for those interested in sewing, crochet, knitting, papercutting, macrame, darning, upcycling and screen printing.
- Author(s)Amy Phipps,Claire Culley
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 250 photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.