All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the reader to making prints, examining what prints are, how they are made, what prints can show, differences in size, technique and style, historical and modern examples, and examples from different cultures.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Start with Art
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.