All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a new edition of the most authoritative book on Prion Biology, first published in 1999 and edited by the Nobel Prize-winning founder of the field. This expanded edition has been completely updated, and includes chapters on therapeutics, and diagstic methods and approaches.
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCold Spring Harbor Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 41
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, colour plates, index
- Weight1874 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byStanley B. Prusiner
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.