CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionPrions, probably the most fascinating proteins ever studied, have been in the spotlight for the last 30 years. However, their history is much older. Indeed, the symptoms of what are w kwn as prion diseases were first described in Europe in sheep in 1730 and called scrapie in England, vertige in France and Traberkrankheit in Germany. This book discusses the development of prions and their various diseases.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byJean-Michel Verdier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.