All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionPrison Guide: Prison Survival Secrets Revealed finally delivers the unwritten prison survival secrets of true hardened veterans. The survival guide explains current methods, philosophies and critical information. Have you ever wondered how shocking it is to transition into a prison environment? Ever imagine the true survival strategies that lie behind prison walls? What would be the best way to handle a problem in this foreign setting? How do you avoid trouble? Are the stories about jail true? Discover the techniques, the true survival practices within prisons to safely go home to your family as soon as possible. This is story. The author delivers information that gives physical safety and mental well-being tactics, strategies, and tips for the new inmate.
- Author BiographyA. Pisano is a prison expert, with a focus on prison preparation and new inmate consulting. A.Pisano has over ten years experience in prison and consulting soon to be inmates. His website, Prison Guide: Prison Survival Secrets, provides resources for soon to be inmates, and their families alike. He is also the author of Jail Guide: Prison Survival Secrets revealed. His published work has helped numerous people prepare for the transitions that come with going to prison. He advises, The situation is unfortunate, and there's no getting around that. You don't have to be helpless. You can be in control every single day. You can also find more of his material online.
- Author(s)A Pisano
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.