All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with 25 men and women who were recently released from prison, this book explores the re-entry process and the barriers that lead to failed re-entry and a return to prison. Unique to Prisoner Re-entry and Social Capital, Earl Smith and Angela J. Hattery explore the role that social capital plays in successful re-entry as well the unique experiences of drug addicts, sex offenders, and women who give birth while incarcerated.
- Author BiographyEarl Smith is professor of sociology and the Rubin Distinguished Professor of American Ethnic Studies at Wake Forest University Angela J. Hattery is professor of sociology at Wake Forest University.
- Author(s)Angela J. Hattery,Earl Smith
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication26/05/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight267 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.