All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort-term traders have used intra-day tactics to build wealth for years. Now Greg Capra shares his secrets in this book/DVD course package designed to energize your trading and arm you with the critical elements you need to make more money. You'll see how Capra pools an array of indicators, creating a single -- profitable -- trading protocol that will be used to make winning trades over and over. See him guide you through this methodical approach, then study his method thoroughly point by point in this carefully crafted set of instructional material. Watch and read as Capra drives home the following critical points: The three foundational forms of intra-day trading The psychological demands you'll need to kw to win big The need to define your financial plan; building wealth or gaining income The importance of mastering charts -- 5 and 15 minute patterns The all-critical tick indicator -- how to master it as a key timing tool These are but a few of the points that Capra outlines in this comprehensive learning set. Use the book and the DVD to develop a working, hands-on kwledge of moving averages, risk limits through relative strength analysis, and targets that will position you for huge gains with minimum financial risk. This course will give you everything you need to achieve intra-day trading mastery.
- Author BiographyGreg Capra is president and CEO of Pristine Capital Holdings, Inc., the nation's leading educational service for self-directed traders. He has 15 years of experience as a day trader and swing trader. Many years ago, Capra realized how to collect valuable intra-day information from stock quotes and store them into an orderly computerized system. He utilized a program called SuperTic to track and evaluate this information, which led him to his pursuit of intra- day trading tactics. In those days, free online stock charts and quotes were not widely available, and institutional traders had a great advantage over the individual trader. Today, the playing field is more level. Capra saw an opportunity to build an educational and research firm for selfdirected, independent traders. This meant that ordinary people could now possess a sophisticated level of research on par with institutional traders and hedge funds. Capra developed The Pristine Swing Trader, an advisory newsletter with over 60,000 subscribers, and is co-author of the book, Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader (McGraw-Hill, 2000). Pristine.com was founded in 1994 and combines publication-based education with seminars and education services aimed at helping traders gain an intuitive understanding of the markets. Over 400 seminars are conducted each year around the world. Before founding Pristine, Capra spent 15 years running his own business. Since founding Pristine.com, his desire has been to educate the individual investor in quantitative analysis of market movements.
- Author(s)Greg Capra
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Content Notefigures
- Weight267 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.