All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe author shares hundreds of simple but effective measures you can take -- short of armed revolution -- to preserve your privacy and personal sovereignty in the face of Big Brother run amok. Chesbro identifies the many specific threats to your financial privacy, computer and online security, private communications, home security and more, and provides practical, easy-to-implement techniques to combat every one of them in your daily life. By reading this important book, you can protect yourself from rogue government agents and meddling bureaucracies as well as sy neighbours, prying family members, identity thieves, stalkers, solicitors and other enemies of privacy and personal liberty.
- Author BiographyMichael Chesbro is a senior counterintelligence agent with the U.S. Department of Defense. He holds degrees in security management, paralegal studies, and jurisprudence, and is a graduate of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. He is professionally certified as a protection officer and as a security supervisor by the International Foundation for Protection Officers. He is a board-certified forensic examiner and a fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners, as well as a diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Examiners and the American Board of Law Enforcement Experts.
- Author(s)Michael Chesbro
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Weight407 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.