All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionPrivacy, Security and Trust within the Context of Pervasive Computing is an edited volume based on a post workshop at the second international conference on Pervasive Computing. The workshop was held April18-23, 2004, in Vienna, Austria. The goal of the workshop was t to focus on specific, even vel mechanisms, but rather on the interfaces between mechanisms in different technical and social problem spaces. An investigation of the interfaces between the tions of context, privacy, security, and trust will result in a deeper understanding of the atomic problems, leading to a more complete understanding of the social and technical issues in pervasive computing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight267 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Volume editorHarald Vogt,Philip Robinson,Waleed Wagealla
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.