All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive textbook/reference presents a focused review of the state of the art in privacy research, encompassing a range of diverse topics. The first book of its kind designed specifically to cater to courses on privacy, this authoritative volume provides technical, legal, and ethical perspectives on privacy issues from a global selection of rewned experts. Features: examines privacy issues relating to databases, P2P networks, big data techlogies, social networks, and digital information networks; describes the challenges of addressing privacy concerns in various areas; reviews topics of privacy in electronic health systems, smart grid techlogy, vehicular ad-hoc networks, mobile devices, location-based systems, and crowdsourcing platforms; investigates approaches for protecting privacy in cloud applications; discusses the regulation of personal information disclosure and the privacy of individuals; presents the tools and the evidence to better understand consumers' privacy behaviors.
- Author BiographyDr. Sherali Zeadally is an Associate Professor in the College of Communication and Information at the University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA. His other publications include the Springer titles Next-Generation Wireless Technologies and Unique Radio Innovation for the 21st Century. Dr. Mohamad Badra is an Assistant Professor in the College of Technological Innovation at Zayed University, Dubai, UAE.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputer Communications and Networks
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight801 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMohamad Badra,Sherali Zeadally
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.