All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores in detail the degree to which private sector firms are beginning to replace governments in governing some areas of international relations.
- Author BiographyA. Claire Cutler is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Victoria, Canada. She is the coeditor (with Mark W. Zacher) of Canadian Foreign Policy and International Economic Regimes. Virginia Haufler is Senior Associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and Associate Professor of Government and Politics at the University of Maryland. She is the author of Dangerous Commerce: Insurance and the Management of International Risk, and coeditor (with Karol Soltan and Eric Uslaner) of Institutions and Social Order. Tony Porter is Associate Professor of Political Science at McMaster University and author of States, Markets, and Regimes in Global Finance.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Global Politics
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byA. Claire Cutler,Tony Porter,Virginia Haufler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.