All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWealth management is one of the areas in which banks and other personal financial services players are investing heavily. But the market is changing fast. Going forward, players therefore need to adapt their strategies to the new realities: what worked in the past will t, for the most part, be appropriate in the future. This unique book, written by a former McKinsey consultant, offers an up-to-date, detailed, practical understanding of this exciting area of financial services.
- Author BiographyDAVID MAUDE is an independent consultant. A former consultant at McKinsey & Company, he serves financial institutions around the world, advising on their key strategic, organisational and operational issues. He has also worked in strategy for Barclays, and spent six years as a senior economist at the Bank of England and HM Treasury. He co-authored the pioneering Euromoney book, Private Banking: Maximising Performance in a Competitive Market, published in 1996. He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)David Maude
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight836 g
- Width175 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.