Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionCapturing the anxious, self-aware mood of young college grads in the aughts, Private Citizens embraces the contradictions of our new century: call it a loving satire. A gleefully rude comedy of manners. The story s four whip-smart narrators-idealistic Cory, Internet-lurking Will, awkward Henrik, and vicious Linda are torn between fixing the world and cannibalizing it. In boisterous prose that ricochets between humor and pain, the four estranged friends stagger through the Bay Area's maze of tech startups, protestors, gentrifiers, karaoke bars, house parties, and cultish self-help seminars, washing up in each other's lives once again.
- Author(s)Tony Tulathimutte
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Pete Cross
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time757
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.