All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
About this product
- DescriptionWith the best detectives in the business, cutting edge techlogy and offices around the globe, there is investigation agency quite like Private. Now, at a glittering launch party overlooking the iconic Opera House, Private throws open its doors...Craig Gisto and his newly formed team have barely raised their glasses, however, when a young Asian man, blood-soaked and bullet-ridden, staggers into the party, and what looks like a botched kidnapping turns out to be a whole lot more. Within days the agency's caseload is full: from a missing businessman whose latest scheme was a step too far; to a rock star terrified he's next in line for the infamous 'Club 27'. But it is a horrific murder in the wealthy Eastern Suburbs and the desperate search for a motive that stretches the team to the limit. Stacy Friel, friend of the Deputy Commissioner of NSW Police, isn't the killer's first victim - and as the bodies mount up she's clearly t the last...
- Author BiographyJames Patterson (Author) JAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops and has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.Michael White (Author) Michael White has been a professional musician (one half of the Thompson Twins), a science lecturer, newspaper columnist, science editor for GQ magazine and a series consultant for the Discovery Channel's The Science of the Impossible. First published in 1991, he is now the author of 27 books of fiction and non-fiction, including the bestselling Equinox and The Medici Secret. He lives in Perth, Australia with his wife and four children. More information on Michael can be found at www.michaelwhite.com.au.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Michael White
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePrivate Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight179 g
- Width138 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byDaniel Lapaine
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time396
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.