CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2015 Private Eye Annual presents the year's best cartoons, jokes and spoofs from the UK's most successful satirical magazine. Illustrated in colour throughout with cartoons, sketches and photo-bubbles. The Private Eye Annual has become both a collector's item and a perennial Christmas bestseller. The perfect secret Santa gift for still under ten pounds!
- Author BiographyPrivate Eye is the UK's number one, best-selling news and current affairs magazine edited by Ian Hislop since 1986. The magazine has a fortnightly sale of almost 220,000 copies and is read by in excess of 800,000 readers. Hislop has received the British Society of Magazine Editor's highest award, The Editor's Editor and is regularly voted one of the Guardian's top 100 most powerful media people. In addition to appearing on the BBC's Have I Got News for You since it started in the early nineties, Hislop has presented a long line of well-regarded documentaries.
- Author(s)Ian Hislop
- PublisherPrivate Eye Productions Ltd.
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrivate Eye Productions Ltd.
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.