Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- Description16-year-old Ify has been obsessed all her life with the idea of an eye watching her. When she meets the man of her dreams, she is in a quandary. Will she let the eye drive her into his arms - or away, forever, from her happiness? She sweats in her quandary...
- Author BiographyPHILIP BEGHO is an award-winning author with over a hundred published books to his credit. He has worked as a journalist, a lawyer, a banker and a university lecturer. Over fifty of his books are for children, but his Teenage Blues series specifically address the problem of pre-marital sex and are meant for adolescents and young adults only - not children.
- Author(s)Philip Begho
- Date of Publication22/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.