All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the challenges faced by public officials and stakeholders as they consider implementing public-private partnerships as a way of financing repair and construction of transportation infrastructure. Concepts and practices are described, along with analysis that points to the advantages and disadvantages of decisions to be adopted.
- Author BiographyWendell C. Lawther is an associate professor of public administration at the University of Central Florida. Lawrence L. Martin is a professor of public affairs at the University of Central Florida.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight553 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLawrence L. Martin,Wendell C. Lawther
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.