All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe opulent, sometimes scandalous, private lives of the Mughals of India is brought to life in this book. The text covers various aspects of their lifestyles, such as their food and drinks; clothes and ornaments; perfumes and incense; addictions and intoxicants; amusements and pastimes; rituals of circumcision; marriage and harem life. This well-written book with colour illustrations and photographs will be a delight to the lay reader as well as the serious scholar.
- Author(s)R. Nath
- PublisherRupa & Co
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCalcutta
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRupa & Co
- Content Note10 colour illustrations, 22 b&w illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.