All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the relationship between private property and government. As private property is important to both individual welfare and the public interest, the book provides an intellectual framework for the analysis and resolution of contemporary property rights disputes.
- Author BiographyJames L. Huffman is Dean Emeritus of Lewis and Clark Law School, USA, and a member of the Hoover Institution's John and Jean De Nault Task Force on Property Rights, Freedom and Prosperity. Huffman has taught law for four decades and has written extensively on constitutional, natural resource and private property topics. His commentaries appear regularly in The Daily Caller and occasionally in the Wall Street Journal and several other publications.
- Author(s)James Huffman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.