All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionMajor theoretical approaches stress the superiority of privately-owned over state-owned companies without addressing how corporate performance should best be measured. This book investigates performance of both private and state-owned, applying factor analysis to compare the two states.
- Author BiographyMOTASAM TATAHI is Lecturer in Economics at he University of London (SOAS), UK. His areas of expertise include the problems of economic adjustments particularly privatization in major European countries. His teaching features comparative economic systems, macroeconomics, econometrics, data analysis and quantitative methods for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Author(s)Motasam Tatahi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.