CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionA new appraisal of the relationship between the Presidency and Congress in Argentina over the first two decades of its democratic regime. Mariana Llas uses the processes of privatization and state reform in Argentina to re-assess the performance, functions and stature of these institutions as the country embarked on the programme of change. A valuable contribution to the debate on the development of political institutions in Latin America.
- Author BiographyMARIANA LLANOS is a Researcher at the Institut fur Iberoamerika-Kunde, Hamburg. She has written several articles on Argentine political institutions, President-Congress relations, and the politics of privatization in Argentina.
- Author(s)Mariana Llanos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.