All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionClinical psychologist Alan Gregory faces disgrace and ruin when several of his attractive female clients die untimely deaths. But professional ethics prevent Gregory from revealing the privileged information that will clear his name and perhaps save his life-since the killer responsible for these deaths may be one of his patients.
- Author BiographyStephen White is a clinical psychologist and <b>New York Times</b> bestselling author of thirteen previous novels, including <b>The Best Revenge</b> and <b>Missing Persons</b>.
- Author(s)Professor of Politics Stephen White
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.