Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionPrivity of Contract offers a unique perspective of how the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 works in practice. Issues covered include: the operation of the doctrine of privity prior to its repeal; the scope and impact of the 1999 Act; and the operation of the 1999 Act in the most important commercial contexts to which it is applicable. It also incorporates discussion and the text of the Law Commission reports, whose proposals produced the bill that ultimately passed into law.
- Author BiographyRobert Merkin is a Professor of Commercial Law at Exeter University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLloyd's Commercial Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight1102 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byProfessor Robert M. Merkin
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.