All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPro ASP.NET 2.0 Server Controls with ASP.NET AJAX is a reference for the serious ASP.NET developer who understands the benefits of object-oriented development and wants to apply those principles to ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.NET AJAX, and server control development. It will help readers create a powerful suite of interactive controls and enrich the design-time experience when building custom server controls. Coverage explains how to integrate client-side development techlogies with server control techlogy, details the background on user controls, and helps the reader learn how to work with the new mobile controls in ASP.NET 2.0.
- Author BiographyDale Michalk is employed with Microsoft Corporation in Dallas, Texas. He has been with Microsoft since 2001. He helps promote .NET as a development platform and assists companies interested in migrating to new technologies like ASP.NET. A former U.S. Army officer and West Point graduate, he spends his free time chasing after his young daughter, who keeps him extremely busy.
- Author(s)Dale Michalk,Rob Cameron
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1426 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.