Pro Access 2010 Development by Creative Enterprises, Mark Collins (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.84+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionPro Access 2010 Development is a fundamental resource for developing business applications that take advantage of the features of Access 2010 and the many sources of data available to your business. In this book, you'll learn how to build database applications, create Web-based databases, develop macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) tools for Access applications, integrate Access with SharePoint and other business systems, and much more. Using a practical, hands-on approach, this book will take you through all the facets of developing Access-based solutions, such as data modeling, complex form development, and user interface customizations. You'll then deploy your solution to the web and integrate it with other external data sources. This book is full of handy tricks to help you get the most out of what Access has to offer, including its comprehensive set of features and tools for collecting, using, and acting on business data, whether your data is in Access or stored on ather platform. You'll also see how to smoothly integrate your applications with SQL Server databases and other Office programs, such as Outlook. What you'll learn * How to build business applications that integrate local data, web-generated data, and data available from SQL Server and other sources * How to develop VBA routines and macros to enhance the automation of your database * How to deploy databases to your users and web-ify your application for access from anywhere * How to secure access to your data and maintain its integrity * How to integrate Access with SharePoint and other business applications Who this book is for This book is for intermediate to advanced Access developers who want to get up to speed with the new features available in Access 2010. Experienced Access users who want to begin developing code-based applications and project solutions in Access will also find this book useful. Table of Contents * Introduction * Defining and Relating Tables * Using Data Macros * Designing Queries * Creating PivotTables * Standard Forms * Creating a CheckOut Form * Creating a Customer Admin Form * Enhancing Product Administration * Enhancing the User Experience * Branding with Themes and Styles * Reports * Upsizing * Distributing the Application * Publishing to the Web * Integrating Outlook * Using External Data * Miscellaneous Features * Security
- Author BiographyMark Collins has developed software for more than 25 years, mostly using the Microsoft stack. He has served many roles including development manager, architect, team lead, database administrator, and project manager. He has extensive experience in retail (point-of-sale and inventory) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Mark currently serves as a senior software engineer for a non-profit organization, providing a custom CRM, mail processing, and fulfillment system.
- Author(s)Creative Enterprises,Mark Collins
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.