All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book follows on from the extremely successful Foundations of Ajax title. It takes the reader on a detailed journey through the Ajax techlogy and shows them how to integrate Ajax with Microsoft's popular .NET 2.0 Framework to produce their own implementations of the functionality they're beginning to see on the web. The keystone of the book is practicality. We show people how to put theory into practice and bring Ajax to their web applications in a professional manner.
- Author BiographyDaniel Woolston is a senior software engineer with a passion for data analysis and visualization. He has written two books, including Pro Ajax and the .Net 2.0 Platform as well as Foundations of BizTalk Server 2006. He has worked with some of the largest corporations in the Midwest implementing a full range of technology solutions. He is also a part-time pro photographer and a full-time hockey dad.
- Author(s)Daniel Woolston
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight899 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.