All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Swift programming language has transformed the world of iOS development and started a new age of modern development. Pro Design Patterns in Swift shows you how to harness the power and flexibility of Swift to apply the most important and enduring design patterns to your applications, taking your development projects to master level. This book will teach you those design patterns that have always been present at some level in your code, but may t have been recognized, ackwledged, or fully utilized. Implementation of specific pattern approaches will prove their value to any Swift developer. Best-selling author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most from design patterns. He starts with the nuts-and-bolts and shows you everything through to advanced features, going in-depth to give you the kwledge you need. Pro Design Patterns in Swift brings design patterns to life and shows you how to bring structure and scale to your Swift code with a practical, -nsense approach.
- Author BiographyAdam Freeman is an experienced IT professional who has held senior positions in a range of companies, most recently serving as chief technology officer and chief operating officer of a global bank. Now retired, he spends his time writing and long-distance running.
- Author(s)Adam Freeman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1104 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.