All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionPro Java 8 Programming covers the core Java development kit. It takes advantage of the finer points of the core standard edition (SE) and development kit version 8. You'll discover the particulars of working with the Java language and APIs to develop applications in many different contexts. You will also delve into more advanced topics like lambda expressions, closures, new i/o (NIO.2), enums, generics, XML, metadata and the Swing APIs for GUI design and development. By the end of the book, you'll be fully prepared to take advantage of Java's ease of development, and able to create powerful, sophisticated Java applications.
- Author BiographyBrett Spell has been programming professionally in Java since 1996 and is a Sun-certified Java programmer, developer, and architect. Brett is a regular contributor to Java Pro magazine and former columnist on design patterns for the Intel Developer Services web site. He currently lives in Plano, Texas, with his wife, Shari, and daughters, Ashleigh and Kaitlin.
- Author(s)Terrill Brett Spell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note280 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1326 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.