All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives you all you need to kw in order to install and configure OCS for use, but it is much more than a to-do list. It covers the architecture of the server processes and the applications, giving you the theoretical kwledge necessary to take OCS beyond the basics. If you are new to the Oracle database, the Oracle Components for Java (OC4J) environment, HTTP web servers, or LDAP internet directories, don't worry - all will be explained. If you are already familiar with such things, you will learn how to exploit them to the full in order to optimize your OCS installation.
- Author BiographyJohn Watson has been in the information technology field since 1982. He worked for governmental, non-governmental, and commercial organizations in the U.K. and Europe doing systems and database support before serving six years with Oracle Corporation in South Africa. He now consults and lectures throughout Africa and Europe on Oracle server technologies.
- Author(s)John Watson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight877 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.