Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionYou've learned the basics of Python, but how do you take your skills to the next stage? Even if you kw eugh to be productive, there are a number of features that can take you to the next level in Python. Pro Python explores concepts and features rmally left to experimentation, allowing you to be even more productive and creative. In addition to pure code concerns, Pro Python will develop your programming techniques and approaches, which will help make you a better Python programmer. Not only will this book help your code, it will also help you understand and interact with the many established Python communities, or even start your own. * Take your Python kwledge and coding skills to the next level. * Write clean, invative code that will be respected among your peers. * Make your code do more with introspection and metaprogramming. * Design complete frameworks and libraries (two are included in the book!). For more information, including a link to the source code referenced in the book, please visit http://propython.com/.
- Author BiographyBy day, Marty Alchin works as a senior software engineer at Heroku, and after that, he writes and codes for fun and community. His blog can be found at http://martyalchin.com/ and he has profiles on many other services under the name Gulopine. In particular, his code can be found on GitHub and his random thoughts are on Twitter. He also accepts tips for his open source work at https://gittip.com/gulopine.
- Author(s)Marty Alchin
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight694 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.