Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft's Systems Management Server (SMS) allows network administrators to provide software updates to users quickly and cost-effectively from a single machine. The administrator can update every user in a network at once, or choose a group of individuals - even a single user. All this can be accomplished from the administrator's computer: need to visit everyone's computer to make changes, as in days of old. The SMS 2003 Field Guide addresses real-world problems and solutions, based on the broad consulting experience of the author. He kws where network administrators are liable to make mistakes, and offers help at their level.
- Author BiographyRod Kruetzfeld has been working in the IT industry for more than 12 years. He is a senior consultant for a national Canadian Microsoft Gold Partner. He specializes in Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) and Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) implementations and operations, bringing success with these products to many clients. Rod holds a certified engineering diploma in computer engineering technology from SIAST Palliser Campus, as well as a number of certifications, including Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Business Desktop Deployment (BDD 2.5). Rod has been an active member of the SMS community for many years. Through his work and community activities, he has gained a lot of knowledge of SMS 2003 and its use in various corporate environments. He maintains a blog at http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/rkruetzfeld/ default.aspx, where he addresses issues related to SMS and MOM. Rod lives in beautiful Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where he spends his spare time with his family and pursuing various activities, including camping and photography.
- Author(s)Rod Kruetzfeld
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.