Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to implement an effective disaster recovery strategy for SQL Server 2005 and 2008 databases. It details powerful tools and features for data backup and disaster recovery present in SQL Server 2005 and enhanced in SQL Server 2008. Users of SQL Server 2000 will find that the options for handling disaster recovery have dramatically increased. This book explores those options by examining the technical details of disaster recovery features and then applying that kwledge to practical scenarios. Also covered are fundamental changes to disaster recovery capabilities and common issues to expect when using new features.
- Author BiographyJames Luetkehoelter is an MSCE, MSCD, MCDBA, MCT, and Oracle Certified Professional who has been working in the database field for more than a decade. He is currently the principle consultant and owner of Spyglass LLC, a data-centric consulting company. James is a frequent presenter at SQL Server conferences, both in the U.S. and in Europe. His teaching and presenting style is best described as eclectic, though some may say just plain goofy. In his spare time, he catalogues the various pronunciations of Luetkehoelter. He is currently at 2,017 distinct variations.
- Author(s)James Luetkehoelter
- Date of Publication24/03/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePro
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.