All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- Description* Explains how to plan and implement scalable application designs using .NET 2.0 and both traditional and Service Oriented (SOA) models. * Gives detailed overview advice across the whole breadth of the project from platform to application to database in order to provide a comprehensive treatment rather than just focus on one particular issue. * Uses the very latest version of Web Services Enhancements (WSE 3.0) when most competing titles still use the previous version (WSE 2.0 or WSE 1.0) and includes detailed consideration of the new Windows Server System and advises how to select the correct setup for your project.5
- Author BiographyJoachim Rossberg has worked as an IT consultant since 1998. He is primarily a scrum master and project manager but has an extensive history as a system developer/designer. He has demonstrated his technical background with various achievements over the years: MCSD, MCDBA, MCSA, and MCSE. His specialties include project management, ALM process, and Team Foundation Server. Joachim is now working for Know IT Consulting in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Author(s)Joachim Rossberg,Rickard Redler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1001 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.