All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- Description* Offers a unique blend of theory and examples. * The first book covering service orientation with smart clients. * Only book brave eugh to tackle the challenges surrounding testing agility in smart clients. * Gives practical case studies to re-enforce theory. * Introduces the concept of smart agents.
- Author BiographySayed Y. Hashimi is the author of Pro Android, as well as a consultant and trainer in Jacksonville, Florida. Sayed has worked for startups and Fortune 100 companies. He has developed large-scale distributed applications with a variety of programming languages and platforms, including C++, Java, and .NET. Sayed has published in major software journals on topics ranging from low-level programming techniques to high-level architecture concepts.
- Author(s)Sayed Y. Hashimi,Scott J. Steffan
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.