All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionPro-Social and Anti-Social Behaviour describes the nature and causes of pro-social and anti-social behaviour. It is an introductory level text aimed at students new to this area of Social Psychology. Topics covered include social psychological theories of aggression, altruism and bystander behaviour, and media influences on pro- and anti-social behaviour. Each section includes information on research carried out in these areas of study.
- Author BiographyDavid Clarke teaches A level psychology and is an A level examiner. Since 1993 he has been a principal examiner for the OCR examining board.
- Author(s)David Clarke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Modular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.