Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe agile, lightweight, open-source Spring Framework continues to be the de facto leading enterprise Java application development framework for today's Java programmers and developers. It works with other leading open-source, agile and lightweight Java techlogies like Hibernate, Groovy, MyBatis, and more. Spring w also works with Java EE and JPA 2 as well. Pro Spring 3 updates the bestselling Pro Spring with the latest that the Spring Framework has to offer: version 3.1. At 1000 pages, this is by far the most comprehensive Spring book available, thoroughly exploring the power of Spring. With Pro Spring 3, you'll learn Spring basics and core topics, and gain access to the authors' insights and real--world experiences with remoting, Hibernate, and EJB. Beyond the basics, you'll learn how to leverage the Spring Framework to build various tiers or parts of an enterprise Java application like transactions, the web and presentations tiers, deployment, and much more. A full sample application allows you to apply many of the techlogies and techniques covered in this book and see how they work together. After reading this definitive book, you'll be armed with the power of Spring to build complex Spring applications, top to bottom. What you'll learn * How to get started with the Spring Framework and its latest features * What Inversion of Control (IoC) and dependency injection (DI) are * Aspect-oriented programming techniques with Spring, and why they're important * Data access and persistence using Spring and Hibernate, MyBatis, JPA 2 and more * How to build transaction engines for your enterprise application and take advantage of other middle-tier features in Spring * How to build Spring-based web applications using Spring MVC and more * How to build Spring-based front ends * How the Spring Framework can work with scripting languages like Groovy to provide enhanced functionality for your applications * How to benefit from the Spring IDE Who this book is for This book is for experienced Java developers who may be learning Spring for the first time or have minimal exposure to the Spring Framework. It's aimed at those who are active in or plan on getting into enterprise Java application development. Table of Contents1. Introducing Spring 2. Getting Started 3. Introducing the Sample Application 4. Introducing IoC and DI in Spring 5. Spring Configuration in Detail 6. Introducing Spring AOP 7. More Spring AOP and Antations 8. Spring JDBC Support 9. Using Hibernate in Spring 10. Data Access in Spring with JPA 2 11. Using MyBatis in Spring 12. Designing and Implementing Spring-Based Applications 13. Transaction Management 14. Validation with Type Conversion and Formatting 15. Task Scheduling in Spring 16. Using Spring Remoting 17. Web Applications with Spring 18. Spring Web Flow and JSF 19. Spring Testing 20. Spring Projects: Batch, Integration, Roo 21. Sample Application in Detail 22. Scripting Support in Spring 23. Spring Application Monitoring A. SpringSource Tool Suite (Spring IDE)
- Author BiographyRob Harrop is a software consultant specializing in delivering high-performance, highly-scalable enterprise applications. He is an experienced architect with a particular flair for understanding and solving complex design issues. With a thorough knowledge of both Java and .NET, Harrop has successfully deployed projects across both platforms. He also has extensive experience across a variety of sectors, retail and government in particular. Harrop is the author of five books, including Pro Spring, a widely-acclaimed, comprehensive resource on the Spring Framework. Harrop has been a core developer of the Spring Framework since June 2004 and leads the JMX and AOP efforts. He co-founded U.K.-based software company, Cake Solutions, in May 2001, having spent the previous two years working as lead developer for a successful dotcom start-up. Rob is a member of the JCP and is involved in the JSR-255 Expert Group for JMX 2.0.
- Author(s)Clarence Ho,Rob Harrop
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1667 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.