All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful angling for rthern pike requires specialized equipment and techniques, as well as an understanding of this predatory game fish's seasonal movements and changes in behavior. Eight-time world record holder Jack Penny presents a complete course of instruction in fishing for rthern pike, which can reach lengths of over 4 feet and weigh in excess of 40 pounds, and in North America ranges from New England through the rthern plains to the Rocky Mountains, and all across Canada. This book covers tackle and equipment, lures and baits, pike behavior, fishing strategies by season, and techniques for safely releasing fish or keeping them for the table. All the information a beginner will need plus valuable tips and techniques for even the most experienced pike angler.
- Author BiographyJack Penny (Newton, Iowa) is an outdoor writer and regular contributor to Esox Angler magazine. A northern pike specialist, he has set eight world line-class records while fishing for his favorite quarry.
- Author(s)John Penny
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitlePro Tactics
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight39 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.