Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGet the most out of Pro Tools with the definitive guidebook! Covering the LE, M-Powered, and HD versions of Pro Tools for music, post, and multimedia users at all levels, Pro Tools 7 Power!, Second Edition is the perfect resource for both newcomers looking to get up and running, and more advanced users who would like a complete desk reference on the new version. Completely updated for Pro Tools 7.4, everything from basic audio concepts and setting up your system to editing, mixing, plug-ins, MIDI, and much more is here in a usable format that explains techniques in plain language. Helpful keyboard shortcuts for Windows and Macintosh as well as informative tes and helpful tips are included throughout the text. The companion CD-ROM includes more than 60 minutes of interactive movie tutorials from Cool School Interactus(TM) that help reinforce what you've learned.
- Author BiographySteve Albanese is an interactive media producer, audio engineer, and entrepreneur. Steve is currently President and founder of TutorialFACTORY and TutorialDEPOT, where he specializes in the development and online distribution of HOW TO video content for platforms ranging from mobile devices through large-screen HD systems. His years of educational and development experience include his role as Media Production Supervisor at the Recording Workshop, Chief Instructor at Pro School Midwest, President and founder of Cool Breeze Systems, Inc., and creator of the Cool School Interactus training environments. Steve has also worked for years as an audio professional, recording, mixing and mastering many music projects, as well as posting videos and films, television commercials, radio spots, and interactive media. Colin MacQueen is a musician, composer, technical writer, sound designer and virtual audio engineer. He has been involved with the music and video industries for years, both in production and as a live performer, as a Digidesign distributor in Spain and as an educator on digital audio-related topics. Colin co-authored Pro Tools Power! and Digital Audio Dictionary and wrote and produced all the movie tutorials for the interactive CD-ROMs: CSi Starter - Pro Tools LE , and CSi Starter - Cubase SX2 , and the IK Multimedia movie tutorials on CSi volume 10 . He was a contributing writer or editor on other CD-ROM volumes in the CSi series. In addition, he has served as an independent composer, producer and sound designer for many interactive CD-ROM titles. Colin is a freelance writer on digital audio topics and has taught digital audio courses at both the university level and at broadcast schools.
- Author(s)Colin MacQueen,Steve Albanese
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1430 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.