All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionjQuery 2.0 is the latest version of the jQuery framework. Suitable for modern web browsers it provides a robust API for web application development. It is fast becoming the tool of choice for web developers the world over and sets the standard for simplicity,flexibility and extensibility in website design. In Pro jQuery 2.0 seasoned author, Adam Freeman, demonstrates how to get the most from jQuery 2.0 by focussing on the practical features of the techlogy and how they can be applied to solving real-world problems. In this comprehensive reference he goes in depth to give you the practical kwledge that you need. Each topic is covered clearly and concisely, and is packed with the details you'll need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given a -nsense, in-depth treatment, and chapters contain examples that demonstrate both the power and the subtlety of jQuery.
- Author BiographyAdam Freeman is an experienced IT professional who has held senior positions in a range of companies, most recently serving as chief technology officer and chief operating officer of a global bank. Now retired, he spends his time writing and long-distance running.
- Author(s)Adam Freeman
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note403 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1755 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.