All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis n-classical treatment focuses on developing aspects that differ from the theory of ordinary metric spaces, working directly with probability distribution functions rather than random variables. Topics include special classes of probabilistic metric spaces, topologies, and several related structures, such as probabilistic rmed and inner-product spaces. 1983 edition, updated with 3 new appendixes. Includes 17 illustrations.
- Author(s)A. Sklar,B. Schweizer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width167 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.