All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionProbabilistic expert systems are graphical networks which support the modeling of uncertainty and decisions in large complex domains, while retaining ease of calculation. Building on original research by the authors, this book gives a thorough and rigorous mathematical treatment of the underlying ideas, structures, and algorithms. The book will be of interest to researchers in both artificial intelligence and statistics, who desire an introduction to this fascinating and rapidly developing field. The book, winner of the DeGroot Prize 2002, the only book prize in the field of statistics, is new in paperback.
- Author(s)A. Philip Dawid,David J. Spiegelhalter,Robert G. Cowell,Steffen L. Lauritzen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleInformation Science and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.